Stay Organized wherever you are – at home, in office or on the road. Get Access to all your important events, projects and files with Personal/Group Calendar
Never forget an appointment, birthday or anniversary again. Now it’s easy to keep track of family activities, events and important dates.
Need help at the office? Personal and Group Calendar makes it a snap to share your calendar, projects and files so all your employees are informed and up to date. Find times when everyone is available to meet, manage company resources, and much more!
Online Calendar Overview
- Easy, 24/7 Access– Access your calendar anytime, anywhere you have an Internet connection.
- Password Protection– Keep personal information and details of your calendar private and secure.
- Upload Files – Share files with group members or individuals invited to an event.
- Event Reminder – Schedule automatic reminder messages via email or pop-up notification.
- Manage Tasks – Create and manage your own personal “To Do” list – or keep track of business projects. Set start and end dates and track tasks to completion.
- Task Sharing – For projects that require work from multiple people, Task Sharing keeps everyone “up to speed” on project status.
- Email Integration – Send and receive meeting requests and easily add them to your Microsoft Outlook® calendar.
- NEW! Integrate with popular 3rd party calendars – Easily add your events to Google® Calendar, iCal® or even your iPhone® calendar.
- Email Invitation – Invite individuals to attend meetings or events.
- Print Options – Choose from multiple print formats for your schedule: daily, weekly, monthly and more!
- Schedule Resources – No more wasting time tracking down available meeting rooms or other equipment like laptops and projectors.
- Check User Availability – Easily see when others in your group have free time.
- Administrator Control – Delegate control by choosing which members have full administrative access to all Group Calendars.
- Time Zones – Supports 547 Time Zones.
- Holidays – Automatically add major holidays to your personal calendar. Choose from 14 holiday collections suited to various countries and nationalities – or create and customize your own favorite days!
Working with Calendar
- Create and maintain groups.
- Schedule, view, and search events and tasks on group calendars, other users’ calendars, and personal calendars.
- Give users you invite the option of inviting more users to your event.
- Have event reminders sent to your email account or cell phone.
- Schedule common resources, such as meeting rooms and shared office equipment.
- What is Calendar?
- Managing Your Calendar Users
- Giving Other Calendar Users Access to Your Personal Calendar
- Deleting Calendar Accounts
- Changing Your Calendar Password
- Managing Calendar Resources
- Publishing and Subscribing to Your Calendar
- Importing, Exporting, and Subscribing to Calendars
- Managing Your Calendar Settings
- Accepting Pending Calendar Activations