Benefits of SEO Plan
Tracks your rankings with reports
- Monitor your rankings, see which search engines send you the best traffic – you can even keep an eye on your competitors’ rankings.
- Reports include our Top 10 SEO Checklist, Submissions, Search Engine Listing Status, Inbound Links, Alexa®/Google® Rank, Keyword Ranking, Competitors and Traffic.
Get listed on Google®, Yahoo!®, and Bing®
- Standard Search Engine Visibility is an easy-to-use tool that helps boost your rankings on Google, Yahoo!, Bing, and 100+ other search engines.
- Submitting your Web pages is as easy as one click of a button!
Submit your website
Standard Search Engine Visibility makes it easy to submit your website to more than 100 popular search engines, including Google®, Yahoo!®, Bing® and many others. A single click is all it takes.
Analyze and optimize your site
- Our analysis tool reviews the text on your website to ensure your keywords are frequently used throughout your site to help your search rankings.
- Our Suggested Topics Tool makes suggestions on what kinds of articles to include on your site.
- Add your recommended keywords to the text throughout your site. Choose from the words and phrases we suggest or add your own.
- Add the same keywords to the title tags, as well as the description and keyword meta tags on each of your Web pages. These tags are seen only by search engines.
- After you make your changes, run the analysis tool again to track your progress.
Learn your keywords
- Our Google Keyword Generator helps you select relevant keywords and phrases to add to your site to attract qualified traffic.
- It’s easy to select the right keywords using our score-based recommendations. Find out what terms people use to search online for the products and services you provide, and how competitive those terms are.
- You’ll use these keywords and phrases to prepare your site for search engines.
Generate a site map
- Next, Standard Search Engine Visibility creates a site map – basically a list of links to every page on your website – so search engine “spiders” can quickly index your Web pages.
- The next time a searcher types in a keyword that matches those on your website, the search engine “remembers” your site and includes it in the search results page.
What You Get in our SEO Plan
One-click submission to Google, Yahoo!, Bing, Ask, and AOL
- Get your site indexed quicker by submitting it directly to top search engines.
- Easily submit your Web page(s) to 100+ leading search engines.
- Choose global or regional submission, depending on your service area.
Track your progress
- Follow search rankings for you and your competitors.
- Expert recommendations help you continuously improve your ranking.
- Reports include Top 10 SEO Checklist, Submissions, Search Engine Listing Status, Inbound Links, Page Rank, Keyword Ranking, Competitors, and Traffic.
Analyze your site
- Find out how “search engine-friendly” your website is.
- Learn what search terms are most often used by people looking for your type of business.
- Quickly create a site map so search engines can effectively index, find, and present your pages to shoppers.
Get top rankings on Google®, Yahoo!®, Bing®, and more.
What good is a terrific website if customers can’t find it? Standard Search Engine Visibility solves this problem by helping you add the right keywords and text to your site, then submits your site to Google, Yahoo!, Bing, and over 100 other popular search engines and directories. Use our expert suggestions to continuously move your business listing closer to the top of search results.
Add targeted text that attracts the right people
- Use our Suggested Topics Tool to decide what kind of articles you should include on your website based on frequently searched terms for your business.
- Our Keyword Generator suggests keywords and phrases that will attract the shoppers who are most likely to buy.
- Get the top search terms used by people searching around the globe in 40 languages.
- Quickly insert these highly effective keywords into the meta tags and content text for each page.